- This event has passed.
Forecasting Models That Work!
April 9, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$20 – $55
About this Event
AMA OC Luncheon!
MAXIMIZE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING ROI
Make your work shine with proven results.
Discover how to maximize ROI on your digital marketing efforts while mitigating risk for your company and your budget.
Join marketers from around Orange County to learn proven strategies and forecasting models from this amazing panel of digital marketing experts!
- Edwin Choi, Founder, jetfuel.agency
- Kenny Smithnanic, Sr. Director, e-Commerce, Ultra Mobile
- Westley Chen, Founder & CEO, Nomad Agency
Luncheon, Thursday, April 9
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
UCI Division of Continuing Education
Learn how to set forecasting models that will measure and improve your digital marketing ROI, including strategies to
- Set Value-Based Metrics
- Measure, improve and segment your Unique Monthly Visitors
- Increase Conversion Rates
- Reduce your Cost Per Lead
- Enhance your Lead Close Rate
- Improve your Return on Ad Spend
- Increase your Average Order Value
- Calculate your Customer Lifetime Value
- and so much more!
11:30 – Noon: Registration & Networking
Noon – 12:30 pm: Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Program and Q&A
AMA OC Sponsors
- Swift Media.net
- UCI Division of Continuing Education
- Everything Online
- Fritzler Design
To become a sponsor, contact Rick Thrasher at email@example.com